Tuesday 16 February 2016

Did you ever want to read someone's diary but felt guilty about spying?...

...Well, I never felt guilty about doing it. I loved reading the juicy gossip! I mean...erm...I never did that...

What I'm trying to say is welcome to my blog. It's a bit like my diary, where I talk about all kinds of stuff that I love, hate, find interesting, find beautiful, struggle with, experience, and think that others might either share my feelings, or completely despise them. Either way, I don't mind.

So, I'm Beth, and I'm starting this page to document my travels, interests, ideas and experiences - whether good or bad. I love photography and film making, and no doubt I'll post some shizz on here.

I'm from a fancy place called Brighton, and as much as the sun always shines in Sussex, I love being on the move and have been for the last 4 years - living in France for most of it, as well as Scotland, Shropshire and Torquay. Though no matter where I am, I always make sure I take a significant amout of time to go on holiday, to add more of those little red dots to the wall map at my home in Sussex.

Soon I'll be embarking on my next big adventure - travelling round Australia with the love of my life and best friend, Joe. It'll be bonza! Do Aussies really say that?

So that's all you need to know about me for now. Oh, other than that I knit, chicken nuggets bring back bad memories, I love animals, Spyro the dragon is my favourite game, I only run when I'm on fire, but if I am on fire I'd much prefer to swim.

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment